Classier than a Pub Crawl, more fun than a walking tour. Welcome to the Brews of Bangalore; all the history and culture of a walking tour, plus the fun and socialisation of a pub crawl. This will be your Bengaluru nightlife tour. An evening of fun socialising with the local.
Discover the other side of Bengaluru as the sun goes down. Start with a local hole in the wall and end up at one of our finest breweries. This tour makes for a memorable evening and includes meeting fellow travellers on a guided tour.
||Adult, Family, Group etc
|Adult Price (above 21 years)
|Child Price (5 to 12 years)
|Family of 4
|Child (below 5 years)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop if it’s a private tour at extra cost
- A professional, English speaking guide
- 1 drink per person at each of the 4 stops (bars/brewery)
- Limited snacks ordered by the tour leader (specialities at 2 of the 4 stops)
- All transportation during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Bottled water
- Any personal purchases
- Alcohol ordered beyond the inclusions limit
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
What makes this tour special
If you have an evening to spare during your stay in Bangalore, keen to learn about this city that is also dubbed as the “PUB CAPITAL” of India, then join us as we talk about India’s local hooch, walk the high streets trying some local watering holes for the beers and food.
- Learn of the origins of Bengaluru, the hamlet of boiled beans
- Learn of the liquor culture and the many watering holes in the city
- Try some of the seasonal and locally brewed beers
- Discover the best local food to pair with your beers or liquor
- Learn of and try the Old Monk, a local Rum with international acclaim
- Experience Bengaluru’s nightlife with a local
7:00 PM : Meet your tour host at the MG Road metro station (near the elephant) Call: +91-9845 106 739 / +91-9845 187 717 if you need any assistance in advance including pick up service at extra cost.